Como esta? Introduce yourself!

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Como esta? Introduce yourself!

• Frater Lucem

Soy un estudiante de la universidad de texas del norte.  Yo vivo en Lake Dallas, TX.  A little burb a dozen miles north of Dallas.  Howdy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Daniel Davis

I have lived in Texas all my life and never picked up Spanish. I am from a small community 40 minutes out of Beaumont. I grew up on a small farm with horses, cows, chickens the usual stuff. My Mother’s family is French and my Fathers mostly Scottish with varied mixtures within including Native American.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Jeffrey Tucker

My family immigrated to Southwest Texas in 1830, Alpine/Marfa/Fort Davis area. Plenty of us are still hanging out there!

Daniel Davis

My ancestor fought for Texas independence. We have been here for a very long time.

D. A. Price

Soy de California, pero mi concepcion era en Tejas yo creo. No se como usar los accentos en la computadora, pero aqui estoy. Ni puedo scribir bien en espanol, pero no creo que hay mas que un persona que lo entoja. Quiero movir a Austin, fui a Austin por trabajo con unas bandas, unas veces…me encanto. Voy a movir, no se cuando, pero rapido.

Michelle Xie

Hey y’all! Born and raised in a suburb of Dallas then moved down to Houston area for school and work these past few years 🙂

Jorge Trucco

I live in the Patagonia Region of Argentina and I’m a fly fishing  and hunting guide and outfitter. I have translated THE MARKET FOR LIBERTY into Spanish. I recommend everybody read that book. It is a game changer.
      I’ve been participating of Liberty.me for 3 years now. This is a great site !!
      Cheers!!

Viewing 5 reply threads