Book Recommendations: Week Two

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Book Recommendations: Week Two

• Tiffany Madison

Hi all! Per BK’s excellent idea, let’s add the book recommendations we had for one another:

Albert, I highly recommend Rules for Revolutionaries by Guy Kawaski — it’s also on Amazon and I’ve got a second hard bound copy I got for free. I’d be more than happy to send it to you if you have a PO Box. Just inbox me if you’re interested. I also loved his book: Reality Check: The Irreverent Guide to Outsmarting, Outmanaging, and Outmarketing Your Competition

Both uniquely provide strategies, insights and solutions to content marketing in the 21st century with both innovative and tried-and-true methods.

Also, I recommend to anyone interested in national security-state spying or human liberty: Glenn Greenwald’s No Place to Hide; it reads like a fast-paced international thriller, a genre I rarely read. It’s in-depth and behind the scenes revelations of how Edward Snowden leaked the greatest treasure trove of state secrets is compelling and original to say the least. New information and details about the NSA’s capabilities are also revealed. It’s on Amazon and for free on torrent.

@Albert, what was the author of the econ book that you mentioned was a bridge between M, A, and State and Economics in One Lesson? I would be interested in reading it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.