Optimizing PEA´s and other third party reports

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Optimizing PEA´s and other third party reports

• Ty Martin

This week I followed the Goldquest story. They came out with some dramatic changes to a previous PEA. I was very surprised at the difference it made in the figures. It changed everything. It got me thinking.. I have looked at a few projects that seem not appreciated by the market. Could this be a continuing trend in a bid for some of projects to have a viable chance. I would like to see more of this as I feel it is a very positive development for the sector. I am not a shareholder but Midas gold came to mind. Massive capex is a hurdle. I may be a little off here but if I was a shareholder of a company in a similar situation to goldquest, after this weeks example I would definitely be pushing for project optimization. Just a few thoughts. Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Ty Martin

I’m sorry to be a bit late to respond. Here is an article i read. Hope this helps.

http://ceo.ca/2015/05/01/goldquest-pea-exceeds-expectations-and-an-invitation/

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rick Rule

I would consider doing a ” Shark Tank” episode on how speculators should use 43-101, and PEA documents, if there were sufficient interest.

I would define sufficient interest as twenty five registered attendees, each of whom had recruited on new dues paying member to Liberty.me

As a bonus, I would contribute two free memberships to deserving Students For Liberty members, for every every dues paying member recruited as a consequence of the class.

Ty Martin

Great idea and offer. Education is my best form of entertainment and this is exactly what I would appreciate. Will look into it Cheers

Matt Anderson

I’m definitely interested in hearing you teach on this subject, Rick.

I’ve been watching your recommended Mining Investment College primer off your website. The teachings have really gone a long way in giving me a better understanding on how the industry operates.

I haven’t gotten a new recruit yet but will keep you informed when I do.

Thanks for suggesting this.

Gary Bendall

I am definitely interested. It might be late, but I am new to the game here.

Anonymous

I have a member as well, make that 22

Rick Rule

Thanks Tom, looking forward to buying you a celebratory cocktail in New Orleans. Are you an oyster eater?

Anonymous

I must admit I shied away from them for a long time, but slowly developed an appetite for them after having them done Kilpatrick style. I quite like mussels as well! What about yourself? Do you get good Prawns over there? I’ve been having prawn withdrawls since moving to NZ….

haha I’m looking forward to that drink, I owe you a few!

Ty Martin

Well I´m still waiting for a response from my brother who I´m sure will come through. Also gave a heads up on ceo.ca  five days ago but not sure if i snagged anyone. I´m really interested in the optimized feasibilty for Bear Creek coming soon. We live in interesting times.

Anonymous

Tim Oliver wrote an excellent 2 piece article on the top 10 signs of a bogus NI 43-101 study. I have the link to part 1 but I cannot find the link to part 2, I’m sure its on google somewhere.

This article is a must read for speculators http://www.timoliver.us/Top_Ten.html

Ty Martin

Thank you Tom. I am subscibed to Brent Cook´s EI so it can be found on March 23rd if someone has access. Great info and it was good going through it again for a recap.

Rick Rule

I knew I could hook Sofee, twenty three to go!

Rick Rule

small communities have the advantage that they can run on trust. You did it, you reported, I believe it!

Rick Rule

Thank you Sofee

Rick Rule

Maurice

You are coming to Freedom Fest, are you coming down to New Orleans in the fall?

Matt Anderson

Great news, Maurice! Post a link to the interview when it becomes available. I would like to listen to it.