Which altcoin will make you rich?

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Which altcoin will make you rich?

Tags:
  • Per Hedetun

I’m guessing one or more of these will make it big time:

• Vertcoin
    • Nautiluscoin
    • Blackcoin

Vertcoin is a serious open source project, with the same “feel” as the original Bitcoin. The added feature of ASIC-resistance helps keeping it a “people’s coin”, avoiding de facto central banking.

Nautiluscoin has some hype going for it. Important features include 60 second blocks, protection against multi-pools and – perhaps most importantly – the (supposedly Hayekian) Nautilus Stability Fund. Info here: http://www.nautiluscoin.com/stability-fund/

Blackcoin? Well, it just seems like a ‘coin that might be more acceptable for the mainstream investor I guess.

What do you think?

And don’t tell me about DOGE… 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• DS

Whichever alt-coin proves itself in the dark markets by providing true anonymity. Shadowcash, Monero, Darkcoin, etc. Guaranteed 100x your money if you can determine which one and buy in early! 🙂 Good luck!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Renaud Gagne

BitGold, BitSilver and BitUSD for places like Argentina & Greece. Also offers the possibility to have a “hedge wallet” that allow you to diversify in the currency of your choice.

See BitShares Market Pegged Assets

Will hold BTS to benefit from adoption.

Martin Brock

No coin enriching people who only buy and hold the coin will ever make it big time.