A gift for young investors

You must be logged in to create new topics.

A gift for young investors

• Toby Rice

In a previous post, I mentioned that I found it cost-prohibitive for people just starting out in the junior resource sector, to access the highest quality information.

Well, one of the best newsletter writers in the industry, shares my view and believes in supporting younger investors in the sector. I have been able to negotiate a substantial 80% discount for a (currently very) limited group of people, who want to share a membership.

The letter is written by someone highly recommended by people like Rick Rule, Adrian Day & Bill Fleckenstein and is a favorite speaker at junior resource conferences. It’s one of, if not the, highest quality newsletter in the industry, so I’m incredible excited to put this together for Liberty.Me members.

Here is the deal, you must:

1) Be a Liberty.Me member
    2) Not be a current or previous subscriber to the letter
    3) Be either: A current high school, college or university student, or
    a) Under age 30
    4) The offer is currently limited to four (4) members (plus myself, so 5 total).

If you are interested please send me a PM and I will send you the name of the letter and the cost.

Membership will be first come, first served. If there are more than (4) people that decide to join, I will create a waiting list and send offers out when/if someone drops out the group.
    If this works, I’ll approach more newsletters to negotiate other group discounts and ty to expand the current program. I’m keen to hear your suggestions for products/services you would like to have access to in the future also.

If you are eligible, please send me a PM for the name of the letter and the cost.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Rick Rule

nice work, lower your cost, pays to ask!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Toby Rice

refresh – still a couple of spaces open

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.