Ar-15 Build Party Inquires

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Ar-15 Build Party Inquires

• Daniel Vu

Hey guys, I know it’s been a while since I last posted. While I’m stuck in Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children club, I wanted to get my own Ar-15 without having to purchase it/register it on base (I’m now over at MCAS Miramar, one of those “paradise” duty stations by Marine standards) which includes building my own.

However, after visiting Ares Armor, which coincidentally resulted in running into plenty of active duty liberty minded Marines/the owners who themselves are liberty minded, they have informed me that they were forced to cease build parties (where people came in to use Ares Armor’s machines to make Ar-15 lower receivers out of the 80% completed) after the ATF illegally raided their Oceanside shop and stole a shitload of their 80% lowers.

They said that I should look around the San Diego area or networks like this to look for help in finding machines that are necessary to build my own AR-15.

Does anybody know anyone or yourself have the tools? And are you in the San Diego area? Many thanks in advance for the help!

Daniel

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.