Uranium

You must be logged in to create new topics.

Uranium

• Dave Dong

We are at the start of the next bull market now that spot has broken past $27/lbs.  Rick Rule was right again about it taking a couple of years for supply to work it’s way through the system.  This summer has been a very eventful to say the least and it looks like we are position for a breakout to more sustainable prices where long term contracts makes sense.  I didn’t even mention Kaz IPO yet.  I’m interested in thoughts and comments on this industry?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Jordan Lane

I am also on board with Uranium. New to resource investing and still figuring out the risk/benefits to different ways of playing the sector. I decided on junior Canadian explorers with tight share structures/low market caps (Skyharbour and IsoEnergy). Not sure if this the the best play as perhaps larger companies with proven resources are a better option. I am 34 and not relying on this money so I figured while most boats will rise together perhaps the smaller companies would have potential greater upside. I could be completely wrong

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Dave Dong

Hi Jordan, nice to see you have an open mind and not following the crowd on this.  I’ve been in this for little over 2 yrs and waiting patiently.  Finally seeing some nice rewards as Rick Rule said before, if history is prologue then this is only the beginning of some wonderful gains.  I read what he wrote on this board a couple of years ago and he was predicting harvesting in 2019-20 or so.  Looks like he’s right on the money.  I hold a few and agree with your tight share structure choice.  With section 232 on the horizon, looking like IMHO, and maybe another Kaz cut before their anticipated IPO by Q4 this year and tons of good news on supply destruction and demand side increase from new builds coming online, Japanese restarts, policy changes to support nuclear in US.  I’m quite bullish that we will soon see the tide rise really fast.  I’m “locked and loaded” and just sitting tight and waiting for “when” prices rise from these ridiculously low levels.  I own GXU, LAM, FSY, DYLLF, WUC.  Best of luck to us all!  Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating in Canada!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.